web-hurd

Re: coywolf's gnumach lxr

From: Coywolf Qi Hunt
Subject: Re: coywolf's gnumach lxr
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:17:43 +0800

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:50:56 +0100, Marcus Brinkmann
<address@hidden> wrote:
> At Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:15:23 +0800,
> Coywolf Qi Hunt <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > hello,
> >
> > I've just made this gnumach lxr.  I was looking for hurd lxr. And the
> > people in #hurd encouraged me to set up one myself. So, this is it.
> > http://sosdg.org/~coywolf/lxr-gnumach/source/ Should it be added to
> > the offical hurd page?
>
> How is this different from
>
> http://www.htu.tugraz.at/~past/hurd/global/
>
> which already exists for a long time now?  Can you point out
> differences (in particular functional ones)?

I knew gnu global and that link. But i am familiar with lxr. If something
goes wrong, i can fix the lxr perl script.

> If you are committed to keep the site up at that URL for a long term,

Yes, I will. And I have Brian Bruns' full support. He is one of the
sosdg admins.
But maybe in future i'll have to change the url
http://sosdg.org/~coywolf/lxr-gnumach/source/
http://sosdg.org/~coywolf/lxr-foo/source/
or something similar, or just setup another link for hurd source.

Since hurd isn't released, i don't set up hurd source yet.

--
Coywolf Qi Hunt
Homepage http://sosdg.org/~coywolf/