wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New music?

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New music?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 20:26:06 -0500

Richard Kettering wrote:

There's a song linked here:

http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=78914#78914

... which I think is easily good enough to go mainline.
It is, I think, somewhat better than some of the other songs we have already.

The song loops well, and though it's a bit bland at the start, it gets reasonably interesting in the center, without losing the balance it had at the start.

I suppose Dave should have the say on this, but I just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention.

Yes, I agree. I don't know much about music, but it sounds good to me. :)

If any developer wants to add it, go ahead.

We also desperately need some musicians, so anything we could do to encourage him to contribute would be nice.

David