wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] proposed change to soulless

From: John McNabb
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] proposed change to soulless
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:22:39 -0400 (EDT)

All,
        The soulless currently is one of the worst level 1 units.  Few
people notice this since it is fairly rare to get one from an advancing
walking corpse, especially since it often can be a handicap since the
upkeep makes it violate the economic advantage of having WCs.  In
consequence I would like to propose the following changes to the soulless:
1) change the 7-2 to 7-3.  This will bring it up to be on par with other
weak level 1 units, but dealing impact damage (which many units have good
resistance to).
2) change plague to plague(Walking Corpse).  This will make the soulless
special attack identical to the Walking Corpse special.

Thoughts?  Objections?  If none, I will go ahead and make this change.

john (aka darth fool)

        "In theory, theory and practice are the same,
                but in practice they're different."
John W. C. McNabb