wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] proposed change to soulless

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] proposed change to soulless
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:38:34 -0500

John McNabb wrote:

All,
The soulless currently is one of the worst level 1 units. Few people notice this since it is fairly rare to get one from an advancing walking corpse, especially since it often can be a handicap since the upkeep makes it violate the economic advantage of having WCs. In consequence I would like to propose the following changes to the soulless: 1) change the 7-2 to 7-3. This will bring it up to be on par with other weak level 1 units, but dealing impact damage (which many units have good resistance to). 2) change plague to plague(Walking Corpse). This will make the soulless special attack identical to the Walking Corpse special.

Thoughts?  Objections?  If none, I will go ahead and make this change.
This sounds good to me.

David