wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] MP eras for 1.0

From: Joseph Simmons
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] MP eras for 1.0
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 09:43:16 -0500

To me, EP's gold tweaks also seem like the perfect way to completely
unbalance every single campaign. They are a good idea, and will
eventually need to be done, but when they are we are going to have to
change the amount of gold the AI has in almost all campaign scenarios.
So, we should only commit those gold tweaks if we think we really have
time to go through each campaign and adjust the gold accordingly.