wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Removing TDH from mainline

From: ott
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Removing TDH from mainline
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:13:58 +0200

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 08:57:42PM +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 08:36:34AM +0200, Nils Kneuper wrote:
> > I think that we should remove TDH from mainline right after the release
> > of 0.9.3.
>
> Or has anyone a summary of what would have to be done for it to gain
> enough quality to stay ?

Circon answered my email -- apparently the next two maps are done.
I think we can finish this one by 1.0, and then the translation effort
already done on the campaign would not go to waste.  Since I have
significant investment in the campaign, I'll try to shepherd this one
to release quality.

Of course, if the campaign is not finished by 1.0 then it must go.

-- address@hidden