wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Removing TDH from mainline

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Removing TDH from mainline
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 06:45:57 -0500

Unless anyone has any complaints, I'd like to commit Pickslide's portraits of Gwiti and Nati.

A note to everyone - Pickslide has provided a portrait for the orcish leader, but DO NOT commit this, as I have, after editing it, made it not merely a portrait for a character in TDH, but a general orcish leader portrait for all campaigns. It's currently in CVS as part of the "core" image set, and is already used a few places in HttT. I suggest that ott, who I presume is the maintainer of this campaign, reference the global copy accordingly.