wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Restructuring the image dirs?

From: ott
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Restructuring the image dirs?
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 09:41:42 +0200

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 10:15:24PM +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:
> So basically, I'd vote for the migration (if anyone still had any doubts ;)

I think this is unanimous, post 1.0.

> IIRC, someone (ettin ?  ott ?) had a try at converting the wesnoth history.
> Did this show any promises ?

ettin did it -- it seemed to go without a hitch.

The big issue with SVN, and the main reason we haven't switched,
is finding a hosting service that supports it.  Neither Savannah nor
SourceForge do, the last time this was investigated it looked like only
Berlios did.

-- address@hidden