wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] another level of indirection for dependencies?

From: Guillaume Melquiond
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] another level of indirection for dependencies?
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:57:43 +0200

On 7/15/05, ott wrote:
> When we feel comfortable with this addition to the build process, we
> can add it to autogen.sh.  Any objections?

It will break the setup of anybody using "autoreconf" instead of
"autogen.sh". As autoreconf is supposed to supersede autogen.sh, it
may not be that good an idea.

Why not systematically put a "#define GETTEXT_DOMAIN wesnoth-someting"
at the start of each source file, instead of only a few of them? It
would make it clear what the domain is, and a simple grep would give
you the list of files you are looking for. Am I missing something?