wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] another level of indirection for dependencies?

From: ott
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] another level of indirection for dependencies?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:27:54 +0200

On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 11:10:47AM +0200, Guillaume Melquiond wrote:
> You should have cited Jam (and its many derivatives) instead. If you
> want to keep a bit of credibility, never use Joerg Schilling as an
> example of good practice and sane design. :-))

Thanks for the improved reference.  The eccentricities of cdrecord were
exactly why I remembered it.  :-)

> I don't see the point of asking the translators to translate twice the
> same sentences used in the same contexts. If a file is present in both
> the game and the editor, the sentences should be in "wesnoth-lib".

OK, I'll use the Makefile.am lists as a guide.  wesnoth_common_sources
currently contains all the common files, will put wesnoth-lib declarations
into each of these, and wesnoth/wesnoth-editor into the ones listed
in wesnoth_sources and wesnoth_editor_sources.  Since we are about to
release, will hold off on this until after 0.9.4.

Also, have committed utils/extractsources to pull out the lists of source
files from Makefile.am.

-- address@hidden