wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Moving Wesnoth repository ...

From: Jordà Polo
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Moving Wesnoth repository ...
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:04:38 +0200

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 10:13:54AM +0200, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> We all agree that Wesnoth should switch to SVN for version control. It looks
> like the only projects giving free SVN hosting are Gna! and Berlios (although
> last time I checked, Berlios anonymous SVN checkouts were broken). The moment
> to do the switch is near, and we should make up a decision. Any pros and cons
> about this two sites? Anybody knows about other places?

IIRC, we had the project registed on Gna!, but their admins urged us to
remove it since it was not used at all (only the files section was
enabled). They wanted us to completely migrate to Gna!, which is
reasonable.

About Berlios, well, I requested support 3 weeks ago[1], and I'm still
waiting a response. And it is not just me, there are more than 50 open
support requests[2]. It seems they have not attended any request
since the 2nd of july (going on vacation?).

 1.
http://developer.berlios.de/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101491&group_id=1
 2. http://developer.berlios.de/support/?group_id=1