wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Fwd: Re: Update to BfW he.po files

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Fwd: Re: Update to BfW he.po files
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 10:14:51 +0200

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <address@hidden>   | Debian: <address@hidden>
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Update to BfW he.po files Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:10:34 +0300 User-agent: KMail/1.7.1
Hi,

On Sunday 31 July 2005 12:42, David wrote:
> Don't worry, there's much to translate so it'll take some time unless
> you find a couple of other to support you.

One problem is that I cannot point people to a working version
because without BiDi support all Hebrew is reversed.

I checked several times in the CVS and my BiDi patch is not
there. Did I miss something, or should I just be more patient?

If there is anything I can do to help merge this patch, just
let me know -- I would like to have a chance to test it on
wider comunity (via CVS version) so final cleanups are possible
before the next release.

Please note that my configure.ac patch does not activate the
BiDi support by default. Only when run with --with-fribidi.

PS: On 9-16/Aug I'll be on a vacation (in Crete) so I probabely
    won't have mail access during that time.

address@hidden                  http://www.actcom.co.il/~oron
ICQ UIN: 16527398

"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
that would also stop you from doing clever things."
                                                         --Doug Gwyn