wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Fwd: Re: Update to BfW he.po files

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Fwd: Re: Update to BfW he.po files
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 15:13:38 +0200

On Saturday, 6 August 2005 14:56, ott wrote:
> As I understood it, the main reason for the feature freeze is to ensure no
> new potentially undesirable interactions can occur to delay the release
> of 1.0.  Since the patch is isolated and therefore should not delay 1.0,
> I support adding it even before 1.0.  Further, I would be happy to commit
> it and to remove it before 1.0 if it proves problematic.

Well, that's what I thought since the beginning, the main problem is to answer
"why do an exception with this patch and not with XXXXX?"

After talking with Oron he has no problem to wait until 1.0 is out (supposing
it's done in ~ a month). Anyway I'm starting to work on the repository move,
and will ask Berlios for a project this afternoon.

Best regards

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <address@hidden>   | Debian: <address@hidden>