wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] unit sync

From: ihsan Haluk AKIN
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] unit sync
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 02:28:21 +0300

I've written a code to keep the kill count of a unit. For a screenshot please
see http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6449&start=30 and look at KC.
I think I did everyting correct, since I've played games and campaigns without
problem. Than I've decided to update my 0.9.4 to get this feature on MP
server. Even, I've observed a game my game crashes, and I've hash warnings
before that crash.

It is clear that such a stats of a unit is not related with sync. If we want
to the 1.x series playable more with any x without some sync problem, we
should not put everything to hash. We should be able select the data to be
hashed so that we get more synchronized versions.

What u think?

Best Regards.

ihsan.