Re: [XBoard-devel] Re: XBoard stuff

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Re: XBoard stuff
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:27:46 -0800

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:30:15 +0200, "A. Alper ATICI" <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 09:57:34PM -0800, Tim Mann wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > I'll forward a few messages to the list with most of the earlier
> > discussion so you can see more of the rationale.
> >

> All right, thank you.
>
> So, in which release (and when) is i18n planned to be included?

There is no answer to this question as stated.  There are no preplanned
release dates.  See http://www.tim-mann.org/xboard/FAQ.html#[A.6]

Generally, though, I think we'll do a release when enough new things are
done and sufficiently stable that it makes sense to do one, and when
someone has time to put the release together.

When i18n gets finished for both xboard and WinBoard with at least one
translation that's complete enough to be useful, that would be a
sensible time to do a release.