[XBoard-devel] Re: Interfacing Visual Basic with Winboard

From: Tim Mann
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Re: Interfacing Visual Basic with Winboard
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:14:16 -0700

WinBoard doesn't have an API for doing that.

Also, I'm not sure I get the point of your project.  WinBoard already
lets you move pieces with the mouse or type in moves from the
keyboard.  I'm not sure exactly what you mean by a "scanner pen", but
if it's a pointing device that Windows recognizes and can use like a
mouse, then it would seem that you don't need a front end VB program at
all.  However, I imagine there is more to your project that I don't
know about.

I'm copying this reply to address@hidden to see if any of the
other developers have an idea for you.

--