Re: [XBoard-devel] gtk update

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] gtk update
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:12:30 +0200

I down loaded the gtk-xt branch from git, and tried to compile it on Ubuntu 9.04 (Which run on the machine that hosts my ICS). I run into a linking error, though:

undefined reference to 'gtk_file_chooser_set_create_folders'

What is missing? I had no trouble compiling the regular gtk branch on that
machine, last time I tried. (Which is a long time ago; that machine is not
normaly accessible for working on, because the internet cable dooms it
to be pinned down underneath a desk.)