Re: [XBoard-devel] gtk update

From: Michel Van den Bergh
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] gtk update
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:45:05 +0200

I googled a bit and it looks as if the card TNET1130 is not
natively supported under linux (this is somewhat rare these days).

lspci should show it and perhaps dmesg gives some info.

I found a fairly recent thread which indicates
that the card can be made to work with ndiswrapper
(which is a kernel module which makes it possible
to use windows drivers).

(see especially page 5)

The problem seems to be that there is a bug
in the Ubuntu installation so that the ndiswrapper
package is not installed.

I hope this helps.