Re: [XBoard-devel] gtk update

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] gtk update
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:38:47 +0200

hmm, don't think I touched anything in that part...

Oh, never mind. This is not due to XBoard, but due to the upgrade to 10.04:
This installed a new Fairy-Max, from a version that had a bug that only
manifested itself when Debian compiled it for there binary distro, and did
not happen to me. (Use of an unitialized variable that happened to have
the EOF value in their case, which makes it end reading the game descriptions
from its ini file, so that only plays variant normal.)

should be easy to fix... do you want to change that? Else I can do it too...

Well, as I cannot currently push any changes, we can leave it for now.
It is not completely clear to me in what way it is best fixed anyway:
making the font smaller or the margin bigger.