[XBoard-devel] new developer release

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] new developer release
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 00:07:03 -0800

Hi

two new developers releases for master and v4.6.x (they should be almost
the same apart from the version number). It would be great if people
could test the v4.6.x one, since this can be viewed as a release
candidate for 4.6.0.

There are also some small changes to the webpage including more 4.6.0
information and links to the new tar-balls.

The Translation Project also got a new pot file, which should be up
shortly. In case you also do translation, now would be a great time to
get your language to 100%, ready for the release ;)

Up to now the 4.6.x branch was in sync with master, but I guess now is a
good time to branch it off and only cherry pick bugfixes until we can
merge in more changes again fro 4.6.1.

I'll also will update the OBS builds in the next few days.

cheers
        ARUN