Re: [XBoard-devel] C89/C99/ANSI compliance - cleanups needed?

From: Thomas Adam
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] C89/C99/ANSI compliance - cleanups needed?
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 20:58:03 +0000

On 29 March 2015 at 18:34, Arun Persaud <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sounds like a good plan, we can always need more people to help with the
> code base and cleaning up the code a bit would be great.

So... almost a year later... whoops.

I'm still here---the reason I've not done anything development-wise,
is I'm finding having the windows port in XBoard a hindrance, so I've
no way of testing if my changes work/or break it.  Plus, I think it
unacceptable to leave that to those who can look at this, to fix
things.

Can anyone advise on the best course of action?

-- Thomas Adam