Re: [XBoard-devel] Development release

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Development release
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 11:35:30 -0500

I’ve been giving this more thought. If people are using google, then the thing
to do would be to overhaul the online documentation  (which could also be
useful for winboard’s aging help file as well).  With HTML we can use anchor
tags to make your idea work a lot more professionally.  If they are offline
(how did they install xboard? XD) then that’s what man pages are for.

Josh