[XForms] Guile bindings

From: saulgoode
Subject: [XForms] Guile bindings
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:32:29 -0500

In the Xforms documentation[1], there is mention of bindings for GUILE (a GNU implementation of Scheme) by Johannes Leveling. My web search has failed to turn up any links to code for that project and I was wondering if anyone knew more about this, or perhaps had an archive of the software.

I have not yet contacted Mr Leveling but will attempt to if necessary.

Regards.

[1] http://xforms-toolkit.org/doc/xforms_1.html