Re: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre30

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre30
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 23:39:29 +0100

Hi RRuss,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 12:34:40PM -0500, R P Herrold wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Dec 2013, Jens Thoms Toerring wrote:
> looking at:
>       http://xforms-toolkit.org/
>
> which I believe to be authoritative, I see mention of both CVS
> and git ... perhaps some revision would be useful?

The code base is in git (at Savannnah, the CVS has been
removed some time ago since it seemed pointless to have
two version systems (and I always forgot to update the CVS).
But I forgot to update the web site.

> Can the website be sucked into git, and amended collaboratively?

Currently it's not under any versioning system and the data
are only on my private machine. Problem is also that it's
hosted via my ISP and only I can update it (I'd have to
gibe everyone the password for all my stuff at my ISP, so
I would prefer not to do that;-) Also uploading stuff
only works via sftp (which is a bit of a PITA;-)

I can check if I can also put it into the git repository
at Savannah. And if someone has a better hosting I would
be prepared to gibe the URL to someone else as long as
he or she agrees to continue to use it for the XForms
library.
                      Best regards, Jens