Re: [XForms] XForms failure after upgrading to Fedora 19

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] XForms failure after upgrading to Fedora 19
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 12:18:24 +0100

Hi David,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 03:10:57PM -0800, David Scriven wrote:
> They were using the GNOME window manager while I was using the
> KDE manager. When I switched them to the KDE manager XFORMS
> behaved as it should.

Just for your information: I can now reproduce the problem
after installing Gnome. Its sending an XClientMessageEvent
that XForms has no idea how to handle, so it simply passes
it on to the program, resulting in fl_do_forms() returning.
Now I've got to figure out what that event is supposed to
be good for and catch it within XForms internally instead
of passing it on to the program...

                          Best regards, Jens