Re: [XForms] Another question on fonts...

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] Another question on fonts...
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:57:18 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:41:24PM -0700, Marisa Giancarla wrote:
> Ive removed the gorilla support, you can pull a new version to get
> the change...

Thanks, that made it easy to compile it. And on my machine
the fonts look a bit too large for some of the objects, but
not really weird. There are both monespaced and proportional
fonts shown. I guess this increases the likelihood that the
fonts used by XForms aren't installed on your system. Did
you had a look at the output if you start your program with
'-fldebug 1' as an additional option?

                         Best regards, Jens