Re: [XForms] Another question on fonts...

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] Another question on fonts...
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:48:42 +0200

Hi Serge,

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 01:35:05PM -0400, Serge Bromow wrote:
> NOW YOU TELL ME!!! lol...

Sorry if this informaion came too late to help you.
But to my defense I can claim that I learned quite a
bit about fonts, the system settings influencing them,
and what XForms does with them only rather recently -
and I'm not done with that topic yet;-) For some time
I had wondered about the fl_adjust_form_size() func-
tion but only got the idea that it might be meant to
deal with 75dpi versus 100dpi font size issues (which
also could be wrong) only then...

                     Best regards, Jens