Re: [XForms] xforms on epel - no doc rpm

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] xforms on epel - no doc rpm
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 20:20:57 +0200

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 01:11:17PM -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> On 05/26/2015 02:31 PM, Jens Thoms Toerring wrote:
> >Hi Rex,

> >>Neither fedora (or epel) ever shipped a xforms-doc pkg as far as I'm
> >>aware.  Is this an implicit request that it should?  If so, what
> >>content should it contain exactly?  Stuff from demos/ ?
> >
> >No, the demo programs aren't the documentation,
>
> OK, I won't include demos/ (even though the embedded xforms.spec in
> the tarball does exactly that).

What I meant is that the "demos" aren't the whole documenation,
but they should definitely be considered as part of the docu-
mentation. Sorry if I was unclear - I had misunderstood you as
asking if the demos are all that is the documentation. So,
please leave them in since they are often refered to from the
text of the documentation!

Thank you and sorry for the confusion I caused!

                      Best regards, Jens