xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] OT: Sked follow up

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] OT: Sked follow up
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:07:50 +0100

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:23:07 +0200 (EET)
Tomi Manninen OH2BNS <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
>
> > > I can only do CW at 13wpm (higher is possible but not reliable. hi.)
> > > Digital mode should be okay with some hookups on my side.
> >
> > Let's do psk31.
>
> Why not MFSK16 (with gMFSK of course) ? It's soo much better...

Heh, I will look for you sunday evening 21.00 GMT on 14.083 in (g)mfsk.
Hope the band is still open around that time.
I have never compared the 2 modes. I mostly use psk31 because it uses
such small bandwidth. 20 meters can be really crowded.

So here is the complete schedule for sunday March 10th:
20.00   14.073  psk31
20.30   10.033  psk31
21.00   14.083  mfsk

> (sri, couldn't resist :)