xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] Multiple log quicky (0.6 beta 3)

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Multiple log quicky (0.6 beta 3)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 08:10:32 +0100

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 23:55:37 +0100
Stephane Fillod <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Can you do CW, or some digital mode? Maybe Sunday evening?
> > I have taken my antenna down for 80 meters, but 40/30/20 meters
> > would be okay. Can't do SSB, no microphone.
>
> Huh, no microphone? is it broken :))

I needed the mic connector to hook up a soundcard....
In all of my 26 years of hamradio experience I have never made a SSB
qso anyway.

> I can only do CW at 13wpm (higher is possible but not reliable. hi.)
> Digital mode should be okay with some hookups on my side.

Let's do psk31.

> For Sunday evening, it was too late since we spend some time outdoor to
> enjoy the nice wx.  I'm really bad on 80m, 40m tend to be crowdy from
> times to times. Why not 30 or 20 meters. Do you have a frequency in mind
> to watch?

Here is a proposal:
I will call CQ in psk31 sunday evening 20.00 GMT on 14.073, if I can't
copy you there, I will go to 10.033 at 20.30 GMT.
Hopefully there is a bit of propagation in your direction, 20 meters
could be difficult during evening hours. I might hop over you.

> I wanted to try it again, with xlog-0.6beta6, but compile fails on
> callbacks.c (--enable-hamlib was NOT specified on configure command line):
>
> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/gtk-1.2
> -I/usr/include/glib-1.2
> -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include    -g -O2 -Wall -c `test -f
> callbacks.c || echo './'`callbacks.c
> callbacks.c: In function `on_preferencesokbutton_clicked':
> callbacks.c:224: `logcoloryesno' undeclared (first use in this function)
> callbacks.c:224: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> callbacks.c:224: for each function it appears in.)
> callbacks.c:247: `logsplit' undeclared (first use in this function)
> make[3]: *** [callbacks.o] Erreur 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/fillods/RA/xlog-0.6beta6-f8cfe/src'
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/fillods/RA/xlog-0.6beta6-f8cfe/src'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/fillods/RA/xlog-0.6beta6-f8cfe'
> make: *** [all] Erreur 2

How stupid. I will fix.

> Sorry, I haven't had time yet to peruse the source to find the problem.

No problem. beta7 will be here soon. I am doing some code cleanups, so
liblogfile wil only depend on glib. There still is a malloc problems somewhere
in the program, which I can't find. Want to tackle that before the release.