xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] Xlog and Grig

From: Pete Spotts
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog and Grig
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 19:56:20 -0400

Hi Folks,

I've just started using Grig with Xlog as my logging program, and noticed that when both are reading information of the rig, the frequency display on Grig (and the radio) temporarily shift by wide amounts at a regular interval, which I presume to be the polling rate from either Grig or Xlog. Is this common (or even the cause)? Is there any workaround, short of shutting off the hamlib function in Xlog?

Thanks for any light anyone had time to shed on this...

With best regards,

Pete
--
Peter N. Spotts -- W1PNS