yafray-devel

Re: [Yafray-devel] CVS connection timed out

From: Gustavo Pichorim Boiko
Subject: Re: [Yafray-devel] CVS connection timed out
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:57:51 -0300

Em Wednesday 03 October 2007 08:00:11 Mathias Wein escreveu:
> Gustavo Pichorim Boiko wrote:
> > I was at first going to use the yaf(a)ray rework as a start point, but
> > I've got no answer from the author of that rework, and I saw many messed
> > up code on that (like including likes using MS-dos line ending and so
> > on), and then I decided to work on the traditional yafray.
>
> I sure did answer you email, it's still in my sent folder on my
> imap server...

Ops, so it got lost somewhere in the middle. Can you please send it again?

> And not liking the line endings is an interesting excuse...
> I've set all text files in svn to "svn:eol-style native" now, so i'm afraid
> you need new excuses now :p

The problem was not simply not liking it, it was that I don't like it messing
existing code, but as you have fixed, then I have no excuses for not using
yaf(a)ray :)

> And yes, blender.org switched to subversion...and this mailing list
> pretty unused...

The mail communication is the forum? Or is there any other mailing list for
yafray development?

Anyway, I'd like to help on yafaray, so if you have any task you'd like me to
do (to start getting used to the code), please let me know, I'll be glad to
help.

Cheers
--
Gustavo Pichorim Boiko