ada-mode-users

Re: 3.2 Selecting projects -- So, how do I select projects?

From: Manuel Gómez
Subject: Re: 3.2 Selecting projects -- So, how do I select projects?
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 11:26:15 +0100

El 19/11/23 a las 0:50, Left Right escribió:
This answers some questions. But, I have a follow-up one: is there any
way to avoid using Emacs GUI (i.e. is there an alternative to doing
Ada > Project files > Find and select project). I never used this
functionality and completely forgot it even exists.  But, I would also
love to continue not using it... I think it's one of the first steps
in typical Emacs configuration to disable this entire chunk of
functionality.  And if it's not currently possible, then I'd
appreciate some hints as to where in the source code this
functionality is defined so that I can make it an interactive command
instead.

I use this:

ada-build-prompt-select-prj-file is an autoloaded interactive compiled
Lisp function in ‘ada-build.el’.

(ada-build-prompt-select-prj-file FILENAME)

Prompt for a project file, parse and select it.
The file must have an extension from ‘wisi-prj-file-extensions’.
Returns the project if a file is selected, nil otherwise.