auctex-devel

Re: beamer.el update candidate

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: beamer.el update candidate
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 17:21:28 +0100

>>> "IK" == Ikumi Keita <ikumi@ikumi.que.jp> writes:

>>> Actually, beamer class has a lot of options different for each
>>> command/environment, which I don't think realistic to implement all. But
>>> I'll see what I can do for options for frame environment.

>> That would be nice!

> Here is the updated style file. Give it a roll. ;-)

Thanks, here are my remarks

    1. Indeed allowframebreak, shrink and label for example are now
       listed when hitting TAB, but

       1. There seems no possibility to insert label and shrink, which
          would be allow by beamer syntax

       2. Both shrink and label need an option, like shrink=5 or
          label=theorem. I think at least when hitting shrink, shrink=
          should be inserted, best would be if the prompt asked for
          number, but maybe that gets too complicated.

Regards

Uwe Brauer