[Audio-video] Hi to all

From: Guido Iodice
Subject: [Audio-video] Hi to all
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 21:01:01 +0200

Hi,

my name is Guido Iodice (aka guiodic) and I'm a free software enthusiast.
My blog http://guiodic.wordpress.com is well known in Italian Ubuntu community.

I'm an WebM early adopter (see http://guiodic.wordpress.com/tag/vp8/) and I maintain some well known and used PPAs on Launchpad.

I use free video tools as Kdenlive, Arista, Handbrake, Pitivi, OpenShot, Cinelerra, Avidemux, WinFF, Transmageddon etc. and some times command-line software as mencoder and ffmpeg.

Here http://www.youtube.com/user/lelfost76 you can watch some videos made with free software editors.

On daily base I use also graphic free software like Scribus, The Gimp, Krita, Inkscape, CMYKtools, Xsane, Yagf and others because I work in an association organizing exhibitions (Michelangelo, Leonardo and others big artists of Renaissance).

Cheers.

Guido.