Re: Wiki, [was: Re: [Chicken-users] Powered by Spiffy/Scheme logo?]

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: Wiki, [was: Re: [Chicken-users] Powered by Spiffy/Scheme logo?]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:51:57 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006, felix winkelmann wrote:

On 3/12/06, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> wrote:

Some suggestions:

- syntax highlight for scheme code

Yes, that would be nice. Noted.
[...]

Hello,

for my egg documentations I came up with the hack to pipe the Scheme source through enscript and then parse its HTML output with htmlprag to extract the relevant part of the page using sxpath.

This approach works very well and enscript is reasonably fast for a web server environment, so I recommend it as long as nobody has written a nice source code to colored SHTML converter in Scheme ;-)

cu,
Thomas