[Chicken-users] Interest in SLIME?

From: Daniel Leslie
Subject: [Chicken-users] Interest in SLIME?
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 13:57:07 -0700

I spent some time today looking into what amount of effort it would
take to add swank-trace-dialog support to the existing SLIME egg; it
turns out that it's quite doable, but as I have a slew of projects on
the go I thought I'd gauge if there's any interest outside of my own
inquisitiveness for such an enhancement?

Relatedly, I've been submitting patches to fix errors in the SLIME egg
that have resulted from code rot; so if you're like me and you use the
bleeding edge of Emacs, it should be known that the SLIME egg is sorta
usable once again.

Does anyone know if eldoc support ever functioned with the SLIME egg?

Thanks,
-Dan