Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidate

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] CHICKEN 4.10.0 release candidate 1 available
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 21:59:27 +0200

On Sun, Jun 07, 2015 at 05:16:07PM +0200, Moritz Heidkamp wrote:
> If you can, please let us know the following information about the
> environment you tested the RC tarball on:

Operating system: Debian 8.1
Hardware platform: Powerpc (32 bits, iBook G4)
C Compiler: GCC 4.9.2
Installation works?: yes
Tests work?: yes
Installation of eggs works?: yes

Operating system: Debian 8.1
Hardware platform: Powerpc (32 bits, iBook G4)
C Compiler: Clang 3.5.0-10
Installation works?: yes
Tests work?: no
Installation of eggs works?: no

The clang build segfaults on the very first test, and if I build
with DEBUGBUILD=1 it fails with a panic:

[panic] `##sys#error-hook' is not defined - the `library' unit was probably not
linked with this executable - execution terminated

I'll try to investigate why this is failing later.

Cheers,
Peter