[Chicken-users] on generating types files for compound libraries of mult

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: [Chicken-users] on generating types files for compound libraries of multiple modules
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 08:23:51 +0200

Ciao,

  I see  there is  no declaration  specifier for  "-emit-types-file", is
there   a   reason?    I   would   appreciate   something   similar   to
"emit-import-library".

  Also: how do  you handle types files for shared  libraries composed by
multiple modules?   Should I generate a  types file for each  module and
install all of them along the shared library?  I doubt this is correct.

  I have shared  libraries with multiple modules compiled  in.  Only one
module is the "public" one (exporting the public API), the others export
some "public" syntactic bindings  and some "private" syntactic bindings.
Is this case currently supported by CHICKEN?

TIA
--
Marco Maggi