dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] PHP Extension wont compile

From: John Croucher
Subject: [Dazuko-help] PHP Extension wont compile
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:37:40 +1030

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a problem I am having with
the PHP Dazuko extension.

After I run "pear build" I get the following error

configure: error: wrong dazuko lib version or lib not found

I tried doing this many ways such as using the FreeBSD ports collection,
raw source. Copying the files from each to their appropriate location so
they can be found. Nothing seems to work for me.

In the config file I ended up commenting out that line so it won't do the
check and it compiles. But when I go to use the extension I get this error

# php dazuko_single_threaded.php
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/php/20050922/dazuko.so: Undefined
symbol "dazukoRegister"

Does anyone have any ideas? Is there a way I can get a precompiled extension so I can just put it in place?

Thanks,

John.