dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] PHP Extension wont compile

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] PHP Extension wont compile
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:44:53 +0100

John Croucher wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a problem I am having
> with
> the PHP Dazuko extension.
>
> After I run "pear build" I get the following error
>
> configure: error: wrong dazuko lib version or lib not found

You need to copy libdazuko.a (found in the library directory) to either
/usr/lib or /usr/local/lib.

> In the config file I ended up commenting out that line so it won't do
> the
> check and it compiles. But when I go to use the extension I get this
> error
>
> # php dazuko_single_threaded.php
> /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/php/20050922/dazuko.so: Undefined
> symbol "dazukoRegister"

That should fix this error as well.

You should also be aware that the PHP language binding is not under
active development and the maintainer has marked it as experimental. It
might work just fine, but it might also have issues.

John

--
Dazuko Maintainer