Software Defined Radio Academy 2022 && European GNURadio Days

From: heller
Subject: Software Defined Radio Academy 2022 && European GNURadio Days
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 16:47:03 +0000

Dear lists,

the joint events Software Defined Radio Academy 2022 and European GNURadio Days
are starting in a few hours.

European GNURadio Days: Friday June 25 (tomorrow)
Software Defined Radio Academy 2022: Saturday June 26

Both events are going to be availabe as a live stream at:

https://youtube.sdra.io

The Friday is going to be a tutorials session, and the Saturday is going to
host all talks that were submitted to the SDRA this year.

Please check the programme at:
https://2022.sdra.io/pages/programme.html

Please also note that we are going to have an award ceremony: There will be the
first and initial winner proclamation for the Ulrich L. Rohde Award on advances
in Software Defined Radio, and the price will be handed over to the winner by
the IARU president Sylvain Azarian F4GKR.

We are looking forward to meet you either in Friedrichshafen or on our Youtube
channel!

See you soon!

vy73
markus