Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Comments.

From: Christophe Battarel
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Comments.
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 21:58:16 +0200

Le 04/05/2011 20:53, Ditto Dito a écrit :
I use as well google translate but to follow the list it is really hard to
manage.
The main thing to me is that we might  block some developters to join cause
they don´t want to spend the effort to use google translate.
If this is true, then we most prominently lose from those 95% of french
speaking people who won't invest themselves because this list is english.