Re: POLL: make C-x o transient

From: Olivier Certner
Subject: Re: POLL: make C-x o transient
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 11:44:44 +0100

Hi,

> Those two have current bindings in the same spirit: previous-buffer
> and next-buffer.  Which ones are better, I have no opinion.

These commands are also available through C-x C-<left> and C-x C-<right> by
default.

Personally, I find these commands less useful than those for changing the
current window. I've been happy for a long which with rebinding C-x <left> and
C-x <right>, especially given the existence of the abovementioned alternative
shortcuts to `previous-buffer' and `next-buffer'.

Regards.

--
Olivier Certner