Re: is it possible to choose a completion engine?

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: is it possible to choose a completion engine?
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 12:45:55 -0600

Ah! Turns out I rely on the Fast completion more than I realized; I am used to
hitting "t p" from the agenda to tag an item with a custom status I've created,
as you guessed in your message. But untouched was the type of key-menu I really
want to hide when, for example, I hit =C-c a= =org-agenda= and get a menu of
agenda options to choose from, or =(org-clock-goto '(4))= and I get a big
indexed list of clock items. I don't mind keeping the fast keys, but would love
for the big screens of options to go away. The =org-use-fast-todo-selection=
and =org-use-fast-tag-selection= variables do not effect the method used for
those big index screens, which are the ones I actually care about and would
like to use with standard completion.