Re: [FR] Please add support for screenplay formatting

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [FR] Please add support for screenplay formatting
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2023 13:51:56 +0000

[ Adding Org ML back to CC. Please use Reply All or wide reply to keep
  other mailing list members in the loop. ]

> The industry standard is to use Final Draft
> (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Draft_(software)), but I personally use
> Emacs Fountain Mode (https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/FountainMode). Fountain
> is a plain text markup language (https://fountain.io/).
>
> I'm interested in exporting to PDF and to odt format.

How do you usually export to fountain PDF?
Org mode relies on LaTeX to produce PDF output. Is it possible to have
Fountain blocks in LaTeX?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,