Re: [FR] Please add support for screenplay formatting

From: Fionn Stephens
Subject: Re: [FR] Please add support for screenplay formatting
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2023 14:33:44 +0000

I just found a python package that can convert fountain markdown to LaTeX:
https://pypi.org/project/fountain/.

And this is a LaTeX package that can create screenplays:
https://ctan.org/pkg/screenplay?lang=en.

The Fountain Mode in emacs can use different backends, but I use Afterwriting:
https://afterwriting.com/.