Re: Htmlize support, maintenance, and Org mode (was: [MAINTENANCE] Org o

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Htmlize support, maintenance, and Org mode (was: [MAINTENANCE] Org orphanage?)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 18:30:30 -0700

[fyi that is probably not related: i use htmlize.el for functions it
has that allow you to copy a region omitting invisible parts.  e.g.
partly folded magit.  i haven't found other code that workd for that
and myb rain could not construct any.]

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com