Feature request: kill-buffer for org-capture-finalize

From: Eduardo Suarez
Subject: Feature request: kill-buffer for org-capture-finalize
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 13:03:06 +0100

This is a feature request.

The function org-capture-finalize allows an argument to 'jump-to-capture'. I
think it may be a good idea to add a new argument to 'kill-buffer' after the
capture is finalized. This would be useful to avoid having to kill the capture
buffer manually. I assume that if ':kill-buffer' is intended as the default
behavior, then it would be better to set it in the capture template.

I mean something like 'C-u C-u C-c C-c'.

I can't think now of a better way to do it. Any idea is welcome.

Thanks for your work.