How do I enable exports of code only for the whole file?

From: Vladimir Nikishkin
Subject: How do I enable exports of code only for the whole file?
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 22:24:55 +0800

Hello, everyone

I have quite a lot of src_XXX code blocks in my article.
I want to export them all as code only.
I know that I can write src_org[:exports code], but doing that for each
inline code block is a lot of (needless) work.

The manual on page [[info:org#Exporting Code Blocks][org#Exporting Code
Blocks]]
is pointing to the page: [[info:org#Literal Examples][org#Literal Examples]],
but this page does not have that information either.

--
Your sincerely,
Vladimir Nikishkin (MiEr, lockywolf)